Friday, October 9, 2015

Wedding congratulatory letter exes

     Hello! These days he would've been fun. Perhaps he had just married. I feel that. Congratulations to him. Surely she is very beautiful. And consistent with his world. You're being a fool. Perhaps the days, you should try to be with him. Who knows this wedding, our wedding will be her? So take each other before their official must not he? Rather, we were parted from 5 years ago. He has 5 years to love, and with a new wife. As for me, I have five years of trying to overcome the pain. I tried to progress in life. Trying to make his dream. He now went to the shores of his life happy. And they are still helpless, inept midstream life.

       I'm curious, do not know any girl who had the fortune to be his wife? Surely she's beautiful, smart, and very rich. She was the same with his hometown? Or was the same place he live? Well I do not care about his questions and more. I've been apart before, apart forever. Despite parting 5 years, but until now I truly feel sexually frustrated. Since five years ago, I still have hope that one day return to be with him. I hope, you just try to improve myself. There will be days completely conquered his heart. But now I am totally frustrated already. Since he became the groom, while others have become brides. Maybe he has a little wait on student achievement. But until this day, I still was a poor girl. I'm still young and weak in life. I have nothing in my world. And he was gone forever from the children with others. What is that we have each other's Where Kids hook. He's gone, you truly do not want to move on again. But I still have to live for good, because his dreams. Anyway, congratulations to him, because he has found true happiness of life. I'll try to forget all the memories of him. I want to go get married. And I'm hoping he will better him. He will embrace you in my arms muscular. And he will not leave me, despite emerging super storm. I also dream of a true happiness of his life. The place was going to be very loving and protective. I'll always be smiling at each dawn upon waking. Because he would always make me happy, and refreshing spirit. He would dedicate his life to keep you happy. Unlike him, and all the other men. He just kept walking toward him like. Hopefully, he'll be that place of peace, and happiness throughout life!
                                                                                            Author: Pham Thi Hoi

No comments:

Post a Comment