Friday, October 9, 2015

Dream about exes

     Last night it gets colder. A battle to the northeast monsoon blowing, bring the cold of the high mountains of China's glaciers. It turned out the weather was warm my hometown of the last days of autumn, switching to cold weather early winter sweet. Capital was not healthy, and this time I am working with high intensity, so yesterday I saw her mild flu. But only mild flu-like, I do not need to take on their own as well. Only thing, so that my mind tired or not? So last night I met a horrific nightmare. That's my ex-lover was decided on in the country would, after a long time in the German settlers. And how did I become the lover of him like the old days. I was a passive, weak in his hand like the old days. And he had dated back comfortably with the other beautiful young girl in front of me. I had to struggle to face his jealousy. And I have to prove miserable love with him. Then I was startled awake when his dream was locked in a dark room with his secret. His kiss me hard for me, hard, dry, and not emotions, such as kissing the bones of the dead.

        Although the weather was cold this morning. But I was shocked to take a while when awake. I felt the sweat on his brow melted. I found out who my muscles shrink. And in his heart tremble. When regained composure, I comfort myself: come on, it's just a dream. Just a dream after all! It will never come true anymore ... And right there is just a dream, a nightmare of me. All have passed since a lot of years. Falling in love with her story is one the biggest mistake of my life. And maybe, I myself are paying a heavy price for it. Fortunately, now I have another old man very much. And sure, I never could accept, and love a person like him. The return of his lover, a dream worst in my memory. I can not stand more, that feeling of unhappiness when his lover. Luckily for me he was gone and left me. Although I was very distressed. But once he fulfills his promise to marry me. Then perhaps now I have much more miserable. Sometimes I still died too painful, because of what he can cause. Chestnut is over, now I have a new life. I need absolute cherish the happiness in their hearts. When I lost her, it means I've lost the whole world. I was wrong once, I will never wrong a second time.
                                                                                         Author: Pham Thi Hoi

No comments:

Post a Comment