Friday, October 9, 2015

Darling, I'm coming back to me then

      Honey, these days you're so hard to make. Tired but happy to correct him? Finally, he also married her husband for his sister and then nothing. She is so beautiful, gentle, and good number. Only in his family too rich, so the good guys could not pursue her, for fear of a bad reputation only. I also happy for her and his family. Her wedding must be very happy right not he? I regret that he could not organize the wedding ceremony for her. But the day I went to the side he is coming. If everything goes smoothly, it must also only 2 months left. Otherwise, it must also be up to 8 months. Nonetheless, the day will surely come. And their wedding was beautiful we will also correct not he? I will try to fulfill the dream of his childhood. Now he is part of my dreams.

      That was 5 years ago they alone live away from home, our country. Homesickness, miss hometown dishes themselves dearly in my heart. The dishes here, they do not taste, should not eat much. Now I just look forward to returning the country to eat nutritious foods that you cook it. The dishes I cook for you, you always feel warm, and filled with love. I'll cook for you to eat lots of delicious food. We'll live life together his elves offline. It has been 5 years, they lack the arms of a man. I'm just trying to constantly focused on learning and work. Now it is about to come on for a while, so I saw him miss. Knowing he was very busy with their own lives. On his shoulder is so much burden and responsibility. But sometimes I think I still feel very angry. Why he never once came here to find you? He said he wanted to give me freedom delight in remote places. Just as back country, I still agree that his wife was all right. But you know I love you so much heart how not? I love you very much pleased me, please. So you can not come to any other man. Though he gave me comfort and freedom. Although love is said to carry a heavy luggage. Especially when you are in a foreign land where. And because not busy with love, so the more you focus on learning and work. So I've improved a lot. Anyhow I still blame him little more. Why do not you keep in regular contact with me? Sometimes I still wonder: Does he really love me? ... Well, anyway you also coming back to me now. All the good will alone!
                                                                                       Author: Pham Thi Hoi

No comments:

Post a Comment