Sunday, October 25, 2015

Want to become rich, I can only rely on the hands and minds of his

     I used to be a poor girl. I always dreamed to escape poor living and his misfortune. But I can do to become rich? When the poor countryside, where I was living backward not give me an idea of enrichment. But I myself have nothing in hand to get rich. Mom always wish I could marry a rich guy, so I have a happy life, which is also based mother thanks. But I do not think like that is true. But I still secretly dreamed that. I tried to take the body itself better. I try to study and read more books. Because I want to be attractive both in form and intellectually.

     Time passes. I entered adolescence. I forgot the foolish dreams of his boyhood. I fell in love with him his young teacher. Because he had something very much like the prince in my dream. But when kissed on the lips, my dream evaporated. He was a different person altogether. He was so bland and tasteless. I have refused feelings for him, but he does not agree, he resolutely pursued me to the end. Sometimes I was captivated by the game very professional courtship of him. Since I was just a little girl growing up, a lot of mess in my heart. My family was the case when so many big events. For a while, I felt like I was far away in his arms. But I had to awaken, because the storms have emerged. His family firmly opposed conversation he had with me. Because my family poor and unfortunate. Although I was good then and good. But I will not have a future ....
     As time goes by, there were so many bad stories revolve around between me and him. And we've lost each other forever. He was married! I was still lonely until now.
    Throughout these years, I have studied and worked to implement his dream enrichment. I am sure that, by marrying a rich man than I was an extremely difficult thing. Want to be rich, I can only rely on the hands and minds around. This is also the reason that I was attending an economic sectors in universities. After many years of trying. I finally succeeded. The money I earn every day, with all of his salary one year old teacher of mine. I still like you a lot, but we can not be friends anymore. Now we were really in two different worlds. I'm not angry with him and his family. Because that is the mentality prevalent in society. On the contrary, I still thank them. For them that I always try to learn and get rich. I want to be on the good in life. And I did. Without any great wealth in the world than this, by the upward wealth from the hands and minds around.
                                                                                           Author: Pham Thi Hoi

No comments:

Post a Comment