Sunday, October 25, 2015

I am happy when the dreams, my aspirations is gradually becoming a reality

     A new day begins again. In my heart, I feel fresh, happy to welcome a bright new day. Feel great morning. Since this is a time when I feel fresh, healthy in one day. Only simple feeling like this only. Which is probably more than 10 years now I have none. The cause is all just because I made a wrong choice in his first love. He pushed me to work a long string of misfortune. Fortunately, yesterday had a real close to me. I also got rid of a long series that overcast day. Now, each new day with me is both a new series of fun.

        Just the scene of the early morning. Yet every morning wake up, I feel it is new, and incredibly beautiful. Every morning there is a different beauty. Sunrise is beautiful, and very fresh. Like in my heart, in my body are also lit up a new life. How hope, and work inspirational charm of a new day begins. These days this month for me was wonderful. I'm happy, peace of mind. All the sadness of the past almost receded into the distant past. Now I've become a new person, with a mind for new, and I have a new life. Countless intended and my dream is nearing completion. And I feel so happy when I think about it. I will have a life like that in the dream, by the labor of your hands and your mind. This is wonderful.
      The success with each person that sometimes people just have to choose the right one path. A lot of people though talent and intellect to start, but if the person does not have a proper way, without a little luck. Then success with them perhaps forever is just a dream. Although until now I have not achieved success. But I've seen success, as he amniotic red sun in the dawn in the distance. Thus, each new day I have worked with all passion. Because I know for sure, success will come to me, and it's not a mirage. Yes dawn yet again to be the end for the day before? Behind a beautiful dawn, will be a new day full of bright, cheerful. Mr. Sun will toward very close to me. And at the very top of my head that shines. The success of such well, it'll come to me in recent days, and giving me a lot of happiness and peace. I feel loved life dearly. I am happy when the dreams, my aspirations are becoming a reality. It was great!
                                                                                        Author: Pham Thi Hoi

No comments:

Post a Comment