Sunday, October 25, 2015

Please do not abandon their big dreams

     The path, though long, we just go there will dereference. Dream big it is, we just need to take action to implement it every day, definitely there will be success. These verses tell me not to read the theory from the books. But it was in fact drawn from my life. I had a very long road. I had very big dreams. Many people said that my dream is a myth, because it does not have a little practical. But I always believed in myself. I still diligently on the path they have selected.

      Despite a cold winter or hot summer between. I'm still working hard as a bee. Every day I do a little. Each week I completed a small part in his project. In addition to the sleep time, and take care of your personal life, I'm just working. I work with all the passion and hope burning in my heart. So probably also three years. I do not remember the exact date, I started implementing this project as well. Because all I only work, work and work only. Even for me my sweat droplets flowing between frigid winter night. Or the scene I just work, just to wipe the sweat hand because the heat of the summer. I'm still passionate work. If you do not know impassioned work, I can do? I've put all the work, and their small projects to concentrate on this project. If this project fails, my life will become difficult and extremely tragic. In this world, all I can only rely on myself. So I could only try to work alone.
      As of today, I am completing the final task, to put the project into operation in practice. I'm very happy. Looking back at the way I was going through, look back the amount of work that I've accomplished. I can smile and be proud of yourself. It's true that, despite the long road how far, if only we would go to the destination. No matter how big dream, we act just hard to do it, surely some day we'll achieve his dream. I've done it! Just my project succeed, I will achieve my dream of utopia. That is why you should never give up their dreams. Despite big dreams have anywhere. Just you try and work hard to implement it. Surely one day you will achieve success. Would you believe me. Since I was an honest person. I did it. Maybe you can not do?
                                                                                        Author: Pham Thi Hoi

No comments:

Post a Comment