Monday, October 12, 2015

There are many things that must be in town tomorrow I get a new ATM card

   Tomorrow I get the town into the ATM card. If not get, afraid she forgot to do in the bank, because some days have elapsed date then nothing. Only a few days ago in the rain and cold too. And the new bank card is not necessary at this time. But so long is not good. And I do not hold any public billing documents confirm that. So in my heart a little uneasy. With trog not get the head I still have work to do, but did not. So I still have to think about it. So I feel tired minds. In your heart is not at peace. So, tomorrow, rain or cold much, I'll go get the new ATM card. To my mind at ease that do other things. I have a lot of work to do. These days my work efficiency is not high.

        Recalling the early days of the project must start again from the beginning. In my heart is very sad. I felt myself very much deteriorated. Public health work 2.5 years both suddenly turn into clouds and smoke. How many hopes, how many intend, how many good plans, suddenly shattered, and disappear as unprecedented. Yet not understand where strength has made me get up to start again. These days, my daily performance averaged about double that, at the present time. Perhaps motivated by the failure, and the desire to ultimate success inspired me. For now, the desire success in my heart is still burning well. But perhaps I'm very close to success. So arose the subjective psychological, and lazy. So every day I resolved very little work. Especially in recent days. God of rain and cold switch. This sizable affect my health. Tomorrow I'm at least half a day to take in the town took the new ATM card. So my work will continue to be delayed. Which would, these days I have tried most true. Because of the success or failure of this project, all depends on what I'm trying to accomplish. Come on, my! Only 20 more days I try to work in hope. If not successful, maybe I will have to work extra 6 months in frustration to success!
                                                                                                    Author: Pham Thi Hoi

No comments:

Post a Comment