Monday, October 12, 2015

Goodbye then, an old love affair

        My feeling now is like when I was at age 20. The feeling of freedom, peace, and eager for life. I feel in our hearts is now empty. I do not remember, do not hope, not anger anyone. So far so good. I felt my heart at ease, comfortable. I'm not jealous, hurt or sad because someone. Just a simple thing like that, so that is probably about 10 years I did not get. I live in a storm like this. Fortunately, I was sorry to live today. Still scarred, injury is inevitable.

       Now I will start again from zero. No problem, all start from myself. And I shall still be yourself. All the old story, please send it to the wind, the clouds. Because it is a non-genuine, nice right from the first day. I did not get the need in the relationship. But righteousness of my heart I did not appreciate them. And I have made a lot of mistakes in that relationship. One person has ever left me, even one who left me, forever I can not accept. Perhaps he will never forgive what I did. So, while I really love him, is that it's also what it means? Over the past 5 years, he has never contacted me. He has left me really then. There is nothing left anymore but I wish to remember? There is nothing left anymore but I hope? Anyway, my world was different from the world of him. So, perhaps the end will be better for both. I returned to the ego truly my own. No problem. I sincerely wish him happy. As consideration to the end of my relationship and him. I'm the one who makes him vulnerable and distressed. Perhaps, I still owe you an apology. But all was not needed anymore. So perhaps in this life, we will not see each other ever again.
       Fate has given us once again reunited. He gave me a lot of hope. Then all returned to nil. He and his mother are who of the upper classes of society. The actions of both very gentle. Even the way I removed from the lives of both people and very gentle, and less vulnerable. Not like me, doing nothing also loud, rude speaking, action is somewhat ... extravagant, foolish! He chose to leave me but I do not blame him say a word, I can not hate him. And I could only try to forget everything for which to live. Try to live the life of their dreams. Now I let go of all the resentment, the non-life market. It's true I have not really grasped something both. All just nothingness. I have always lived within the boundaries of dream and reality. To give our heart empty, serene and peaceful. Goodbye then, an old romance. Now maybe I'm different now. And understand that forever you will never be together. Well I thought, his love is the wind, the moon for it relieved!
                                                                                                      Author: Pham Thi Hoi

No comments:

Post a Comment