Monday, October 12, 2015

10 years ago, I decided to forgive an old friend

     So also to the 10 years passed, and now from the heart I forgive an old friend. After coming together, also in me. Because my heart is happy, peaceful but I tried to have friends, trying to have a lover like others. So the things that I have not been sincere. Though I've tried my best to be kind to them. But the relationship even in friendship, and my love are not good. My health was poor back then. So my character as petulant and annoying. Following that, a cousin of mine sent me the food, drinks too shelf, even very toxic. And I too believe they should have the honor to use them sparingly, but there is no check on the shelf. Because it wants to have friends, I have given you my all users. And she was upset stomach for it. But I did not believe. Maybe she thought I intentionally rely on her faith to me, which hurt her. And her friendship for me, have become enemies from ever but I do not know. Or she has clung to me to take advantage of money and food. Or she intentionally did so to have the opportunity to occupy my boyfriend. Whatever the reason, I can not forgive. And I did that for 10 years. Despite trying very hard to forget the old story, but the pain and the hurt she caused in me, is not excusable.

       For a long time, I did not have friends. I fear dear to them, and then they were stabbed in the back. This feels very sore. She has two extremely opposite side. On the one hand they show respect, respectful to me. On the one hand, the extremely despise me. That is why she blatantly courting my boyfriend. On one hand she tried to turn things into the me who endorsed her boyfriend. She also makes repeated deliberate misinterpretation of my personality. Which bad things she said to me, her back was. While she's paranoid good things of me as her. That's a myth, or cunning, I do not know. But I've been hurt, and angry a lot because of her.
      These days I have a lot of pressure. The pressure for the cause is very bad. I am inferior to many old friends. Attendance at the school is also very difficult. I do not have much money. Lai was very sick. The doctor said I could go to eternity in a sleep lightly. So my health is very weak. So, sometimes it seems that I let go of everything. And I was so full of weeds around them. I also had to make her way to hurt me. Who says revenge is bad. As for me, so that I have suffered more support. I could have fun, happy with new friends. But from the depths of my soul, I still can not forgive and accept what happened. Until today, I decided to forgive her completely. If bumped back, maybe I can smile greet her. And in my heart no longer hate her. Because it is all old stories after all. All over. Perhaps each of the has made his bid. And I had a tear-filled lessons about friendship, love from them. But I will never be a friend of her. Although she now has become president. Forgiving other people made me feel at ease. My mind is more lucid and refreshing. My life is more peaceful. Yeah, the old story is over. Forget all go. Tomorrow I'm going to start a new day. There are a lot of important work is waiting for me.
                                                                                                  Author: Pham Thi Hoi

No comments:

Post a Comment