Monday, October 26, 2015

The business is also very interesting painting

    This afternoon I sold a small order. Long ago I was sold. For the past month is the rainy season. So paint in construction demand decreased greatly. Go even paint factory, in the rainy months of the year. Sometimes a month would only receive a few small orders. But the rainy season has finally come through truth. Now is the most vibrant construction season in years. I'm hoping that will increase your sales in the coming days. The business is great sometimes. Just sell me it was profitable. Therefore, the assets of the business, is how to increase your sales.

      Do not know after this small orders, I will get how much money profit. Since I do not have the habit of calculating profit when receiving orders. In the process from receipt of the order, until delivery to the customer, and fully earned money each. There are numerous risks and costs incurred. Should I just calculated the profit at the end of that line. Also thanks to that, but I have to work very carefree and fun as usual. My mood did not change over the islets of orders. Or, depending on how much gain profit from that line.
     But two months before the new year 2016, the demand for house painting to greet a new year rise. I'm hoping, and it is my desire to sell more goods. Because these days, the only source of income is from the sale of my painting. I also have one other small business ventures on the internet. I'm very hopeful it. But there is still a potential. And now, my income only from selling paint for construction only. Source from which my income is much lower, than the job I hired by his accountant for a certain company. But I'm still very happy. For self-employed thanks to this job, I take the initiative more on time. So I can realize the dream from his childhood. Perhaps my dreams were about to succeed. I am very pleased and happy for it. But I know, it's still in the future. And now, I still need to do a good job painting his business. To my current life better. It turns out business is also quite interesting painting my friends. I love it, because it has sustained me throughout the last 2 years!
                                                                                                  Author: Pham Thi Hoi

No comments:

Post a Comment