Monday, October 26, 2015

Success will come to those who know the hard work

      These days I am very happy. Because it seems that the success is coming very close to me. I was ready to forward to it. Though I have had up to 15 times with the failure of this project. In 15 visits, I also had great hopes, then I had a catastrophic failure. For a while I thought like I did not have the fortitude to stand up, to start over again. But do not stand up, so I'll crawl! Despite cow with 4 legs, I have to move forward every day. And during the last 6 months, I have really tried to rebuild the entire project. And perhaps this is the end of November, if there are no major events occur, I will put my project into trial operation. Failures like 15 times before it is probable. But I believe this time I will succeed. Because of this, I have tried to draw a lot of experience from previous failed attempts. So my belief is totally unfounded.

      If this was my 16th test fails, why? I continue to start over again. I could do with another? This year I was 32 years old. And the job that I'm pursuing, I determined that I would do the job until the end of life. Therefore, though I have failed by 15 again, then I will continue to do all over again. Scientists have yet to make a discovery, an invention, but only after a successful experiment? Scientists then have to be carried out hundreds, thousands of times, huh experiment. And I, in order to reach success, I tested to 16 times then worth much? If not successful, although I have to do it again 160 times, I still have to redo it. Since this work has become my whole life before. This is my own way. I will go on until the end of the road. Whether that path is flat or there are high mountains and deep pools. I still have to pass it by all talents and his intellect.
      In this life, though in any field of life. To be successful, requires us to have perseverance. We have to work hard. Success is not growing out of a tree. It is the result of many years of hard working people, striving. On the road to success themselves, never have footprints of those lazy. Success will come to those who know the hard work, and know waiting for the right engine. The impatience is the enemy of success. Those who know the waiting is the more successful and happier in life.
                                                                                               Author: Pham Thi Hoi

No comments:

Post a Comment