Monday, October 26, 2015

Benefits of Using Social Networking

      Social networking is great. With that, I just sit there knows everything going on around him. The amateur journalists on facebook, twitter ... always for me a true glimpse of life. Unlike the press, the news in the press often been carefully screened, and is managed, the orientation of the state. Also on facebook, true picture of life appeared. There is no painting of. The images and emotions of people show up really nice and lively. So I had more new look on life.

      I suddenly realized, long ago I do not get along in the world around him. All day long, I just try to do the project he had pursued throughout the past 3 years. So, it seems I was backward compared to the rest of the world. These girls my age. They're dressed in her beautiful dress shirt. They are beautiful to travel with family and friends. As for me, my favorite outfit is still the jeans, shirts. I still like her college students 6 years ago. Gosh, it looks like I got too much backward compared to the times before. Maybe so, but I still do not have a boyfriend. Maybe have a very long I have not had a boyfriend, I do not even remember how long anymore. But at the present time, having a boyfriend or marriage is not my problem. First I need and concern now is putting my project into operation successfully in practice. This is the biggest dream of my life.
      Then maybe I'll change my style. I will switch from style dusty streets, and businesses into aristocratic style. I'm going to play more, more socializing, and traveling more. I will explore this world. A life like that sure is great. I'm dreaming of a life of it. And now I still have to make every effort to work. If my business fails. How do I have fun mood with your friends? How do I have the money to travel around? Maybe I'll become a burden on the people I truly love again. So if you are married, how can we get a perfect happiness? Either way, money is still the center of life of each person. Come on, my! Then I will succeed where. Do not know in 2015, I can stand on the success or not? Under the current situation, I would have left a promise again with success. But I will still try to work in fun. As I said, the success was so near to me then.
                                                                                            Author: Pham Thi Hoi

No comments:

Post a Comment