Monday, October 26, 2015

The beginning is never too late

    Since yesterday I have a late bus station pickup, so early today morning I have to get up early the bus station to return to the hotel. Perhaps 20 years ago, I'm not into the street in the early morning like this. The road was dark. Those who go away trade went on the road for so long. Out to the market. I am very surprised because many goods store is listed expressed ever since. Labor air their early morning very exciting. Now I know, the small traders are the hardest people in society. They have to stay up late, get up early, and carry quite heavy. Because they are working in a small business environment and free competition. If they are selling, there are many who will follow. So they have to change the sweat, effort, and all the risks out of business, get the little coin.

      Recall also 20 years ago. When I was about 13 years old. On the occasion of the early morning, I have to return goods to the market very early for my sister. These days my life very miserable. I was still too young in life, so everything I have listened to you say. For practice, the displayed goods such early nor bring any benefit. That day my self-control is very weak. I used to be one of his other sister, sui make do foolish things, false. Now think back to these things. The more I have to try and resolve further, in fostering leadership skills and enrich their own. I really want to step foot in the rich world. I want to stand in a higher position than pleased people despise and belittle me there.
      Yet 20 years has elapsed. Now I've become a really mature. I have made my job a passion and dedication. I own your own home, own car. Perhaps my dream was going to get rich come true. Just I try to add a little longer. I must have the ability to self-control and bravery than people. As consideration to the end, the difficulties and the biggest misfortune of my life has gone through, also because I lost my own self. I've listened to other people. I've lost my ego. Fortunately I got out of my own mistakes. And the beginning is never too late. Now in my heart I feel fresh, innocent and pure as she was 13 of 20 years ago. I will have a start completely from the true essence of who I am.
                                                                                            Author: Pham Thi Hoi

No comments:

Post a Comment