Monday, October 26, 2015

I was self-inflicted difficulties for yourself

     Sad too, today at my clock running slow, so I had to pick up goods at the bus station late. So I did not pick up the goods. Tomorrow does not know is that I have taken up aviation? I was self-inflicted difficulties for yourself! I began to feel panic, anxiety. May the internet on my project succeed quickly. For I do not need to struggle, and not worry anymore as now. Fortunately he was my client today also subject easygoing. O life! Why are there so many problems?

      Naturally I felt bewildered, not knowing there is going the right way or not? When my earnings are very poor compared to a normal worker in society. And my making money is not easy? Naturally, I felt so tired. But know this how? I could do nothing but try? Fortunately, the basic design or my work is nearing completion and then. I have more confidence in the facility and the success they are pursuing.
     Maybe just to November as I know my project has succeeded or failed. If it fails, I will have to pursue painting business for approximately 1 year. But if I succeed, then there anything more wonderful that? My life will change. I will step into the wealthy elite. Nonetheless, trading paint pretty tired, but that was fun. Who knows, I might as well because it's rich? And in fact, during the two years I've lived through it.
      2016 going to turn it. I hope that I will sell more goods on the occasion of this new year. And I will have enough money to spend in the first year 2016. In doing so, though the project that I was pursuing failed. I still live well. Come on, my! We pray for all my dreams will come true in this 2015. Please I do not miss him for success once again. Since I've started to feel too tired. Despite knowing that, if I ever get tired of adding more. I also will walk on this path. Though I have failed many times more again. I will do again. Since this was my path. Is my choice. I will never abandon it. Whether I see how much more difficult and more painful. I believe my success in the very near!
                                                                                             Author: Pham Thi Hoi

No comments:

Post a Comment