Monday, October 26, 2015

How to ensure the success and happiness of my

      Today is the last day of the old plan my work. The task of today's working day is finished off me that I proposed plan. Generally, I have finished this plan up to 4 days. Thus also considered as fairly good. Tomorrow I start programming his next work. Rather, I will enter the temporary work programs for the day of my project was officially put into practice. I still feel a bit worried about that. Experience over 15 times brought my project into actual operation failed, did not allow me much optimism in the 16th trial. However, I have reason to believe in the success of trials of its 16th project.

      Perhaps the end of November I will put my project into operation in practice. Of course it is planned that the project of an incident I have not seen anything. During the day tomorrow to put the project into operation in practice. I will try to do the promotion and further consolidation project. Hopefully this time I will succeed. I needed to change the success of both our lives.
     So not sure on his success. So the coming days, I will try to work hard. Because that's the only way to ensure my success in the future. I can only do so alone. But all depends on my business partners again. In this life, how to live receiving love, respect, and the help of others in life is very important. Because there is an important basis for us to be successful and happy in life. The love and support of others with us particularly well in the business field. Sometimes a business contract is determined only through faith, the hearts of a people for a people. When we want to do a great job, a person might not be able to do. So, if we have the support and help of many people, each person contributing a little effort into. Thus, despite our desire big it is, then we can be successful. So from now on I will pay more attention, more effort on understanding the world around us. Win affection, trust and respect of others. By doing these things, I will guarantee success and happiness in his future.
                                                                                                   Author: Pham Thi Hoi

No comments:

Post a Comment