Sunday, October 25, 2015

Letter to her cousin

    Few today, my whole family is very sad. Because she's my beautiful cousin were officially divorced. Perhaps she is shocked very heavy. Everyone is sad for her. She has beautiful and did well. So why in love she was unfortunate that much.

       Before, when I was a student she was born beautiful and graceful. She has always used the money to buy off boyfriend, girlfriend, and another lover. And eventually her lover still love her just for the money, just ask his ex-girlfriend for love. When it broke, he ran to kneel down and apologize to her former lover. Sex did for my cousin very heavy collapsed. Next she fell into many amours lightning in a few days. It's also common for a young girl being sexually frustrated. Then she met, love and marriage with her husband now. Witness love, and determination back cover for a weak girl like her, her husband, made me very happy and reassured. After marriage, the couple she continues to Australia to obtain a master's degree. Looking at the photographs of the married life of her sweet sent to the country. I was very pleased. I am very happy for my cousin. It was originally born in love, and the spoil of the family. So it is quite weak, and weak in comparison with others in society. Also in it are not yet independent and independent thinking ever. All parents are oriented thinking, affection for it. This is a major error in educating children in Asian families. Fortunately it did marry a rich man, bravery and maturity.
      Yet for some reason does not understand what it's divorce? His mother worries many today are still not transparent. Alone far, its life would be like if no one care and rely on? His father is pouring sick, had to treat in hospital. Therefore, his mother loves and care for it, but also can not fly to Australia take care of it. My cousin, hold on! Do not cry me! Saw you cry for lost love, you love me too! And I also do not try to study for the doctorate by doing another deal. Nor are looking for a job with a high salary in the country was unknown. Let's return to the motherland, and family child. Here everyone still loves you. Everyone is very worried about you. No where is good to live in on their homeland dear brother. Life inside was meant for him, when you are living alone among strangers? Let's return to the big family of us loved me!
                                                                                       Author: Pham Thi Hoi

No comments:

Post a Comment