Tuesday, October 20, 2015

Old love story is only a dream and the nightmare

       Now I can blame what these men went through my life? Since everything is my fault. I've walked through his heart to fall into a relationship with them. I was so wrong, and little understanding of love. Then they took advantage of me, then discard me, makes me deeply hurt. Although I was very good with them. They have always tried to think of the worst reasons, assigned to me, and made me deeply hurt. I also blame anybody know? I blame I have come trivial. I blame I have a family and the relationship is too complex. I blame me not attractive enough to appeal to the man I truly loved. I blame me too poor, and my life too difficult. I blame I have friends and loved ones worse. And I blame myself had the choice was really wrong .... Consequently bitter substance is sometimes my heart is filled with remorse. But I can do nothing but try to rise up? Reaching up to me also appeal to people hoping old. Reaching up to me may well be raised old man of yore. Reaching up so I can escape from a world of grief and life continued.

       How many years have passed already, but sometimes my heart is still very painful and sore. I regret what I have to go. The disruption and loss in the situation, I can not make up for it all. Sometimes those old feelings again raged as just happened in yesterday. Despite all my old who were married. They all have families and children. They forgot me long ago. For indeed, I was nothing in their eyes. My misfortune not make them do a little thinking. They conquered me with all his strength. And they've also thrown away with all their strength. They like the storm of my life. When they come I can not stop, when they go I can not hold on. Think again in this life, fate a very little girl. Because of the nature, we always weaker than men. And a man who always do what they want with us. We can do when both the strength and wisdom we are inferior to them?
        So is the girl we had to altruism and rear pedestal. I will forgive her, and forgive the men who have gone through in my life. Forgiveness for me to completely forget everything that happened in yesterday. All will be only a dream and nightmare. For now I will step into a new life. A life full of passion and happiness every day. Work will be endless passion of mine. Nature has always been my best friend. And when my soul perfect peace and tranquility. When I really became a success in society. I believe true love will come and be with me forever. I believe so!
                                                                                                       Author: Pham Thi Hoi

No comments:

Post a Comment