Tuesday, October 20, 2015

Go with me, O man you truly love

      Oh my love, where are you now that? Why did know she was his true love, but he was once again leave you? But this time he was away from you too long. I want you so much angry, but do not be mad at him. For from his heart, she still loved him. His emotion was so happy when the immeasurable. Maybe what I will forever be apart? For lifelong memory I will live in hope, and longing?

       My honey! Get back to me go! Come back to me I. My heart has been waiting for this day a long time ago. There is nothing anymore that we just live in the misery and suffering? Though far apart like this, whether in our hearts there is happiness? Expenses with us to accept one another, forgiving each other all. I promise to accept him fully human capital such as he. I will not try to change anything in him. He is the most perfect in the world. Though he has not been like that, then he is entitled to live fully be himself. And you have to respect that absolutely should not I love? I apologize to you, I was wrong when he wanted to change his or her discretion. Now I regret it no longer keep up with honey? Anyway, thinking like that, you feel relaxed and happier. You are wrong, please do let me sorry. Maybe I did hurt him a lot for that.
      Come back to me, O man that I truly love. Everything feelings for other men in this world to make me feel the loss, suffering, humiliation, misery, and deeply hurt. Only he was giving me real happiness only. Should not that he did not feel like that? Did you find what pleasures in this world than with you? Having passion was tied up his leg during the past five months? He is passionate, yet confusion in the sky? Mau back to you go? Not his brother's heart or what? I'll be putting together his passions. I promise to step into his world. Because I am a girl, to take the man she truly loves, is also a natural. We will jointly perform the passions and aspirations of both people. That would be fast, and be more than a mile of each person. The nature of the family is the combination of a man and a woman for increased strength, to fight for life. Therefore we need to stand together as one, combining more closely together to make a living. I consent to dispose of their own world immaturity and his mistakes. Air in the world topping and his nobles, and he performed dreams. Go with me, there is no reason that we can not live together anymore? I love you, honestly I always loved him. About me away, O my beloved brother man! Please do not let me wait ...
                                                                                               Author: Pham Thi Hoi

No comments:

Post a Comment