Tuesday, October 13, 2015

Music helped my heart to be soothed the pain of lost love

      I miss you too, remember him to hurt. And I'm also sad, sad to qoan heart contractions. When I suddenly realized he did not love you. This is all just my unrequited love for him only. Because he gave me so much more hope, so he made a promise that he would come the next 5 years to find you. A sincere lover, earnestly will never behave like him. I've know it from very early on, but they also tried to delude yourself. I still try to hope ... It was all he wanted to stretch my feelings. In order to realize all that they find less painful to death. And I also want you to be paying the price for having once abandoned him. You want me to live my life in solitude to put selfishness in his heart ...

       What can I do now? I will cry it? That is impossible. And I opened the song about lost love, broken love, unrequited love ... to hear. Then my heart was eased the pain a lot. Psychology of children was more balanced and stable. Because I feel the pain of their privacy empathy and sharing. And in this world, where should I cry alone, alone you groaning for love? On the other hand, music has always been a great antidote to the spirit. It is special treatment for cases of lost love. Music has healing hearts are pain and hurt me deeply. It heal the soul is in danger of collapse and my disturbed. Music to me as anti-stroke medicine from heart disease so. Thanks for the music. Thanks to music that soothes my heart, my soul loved. The music was wonderful to me.
        So sad and miss him attack today through music ended. I began the day with his work a passion. I must try to do well. For my work will succeed. This is the only way to help me get out of this situation. Music is just a temporary emergency medicine only. And money is what is helping me solve the root problem of his affection. So think to the end, all my suffering in life, especially in love, it is also because I am poor only. So my life is work. I have to work really hard for his work successfully. This is an important nudge helped me escape the cycle of this love and lost love!
                                                                                       Author: Pham Thi Hoi

No comments:

Post a Comment