Tuesday, October 13, 2015

Me dish made mother mother's love for children

    Long ago I ate the dish once. However, I have to eat in a new way, and have a completely new feeling. Memories of pot with ginger beef tendon yore came rushing back. Photos pot with ginger beef tendon very aromatic and seductive my heart. Only eat them very rai. But it is true that they are very delicious. She said she is very cheap dishes, and also quite complementary. So anyway, it was part of the beef.

      As adults, sometimes I miss the old days of mom dishes. The dishes are created from hand labor of a poor mother. It contains both warm and salty sweat from his mother. But then, again contains a lot of mother's love, trust, and all the hope in the success of my future sister. Just as eager desire for a life of riches mother, happy, but I was trying to study. Then I was and still am very trying to make his dream succeed. Though I do not have to be successful, but I'm very trying day matured. I can see my success is in the distance. And I'm very trying progress every day to have it.
       My mother is now getting old. Mom lives alone in a small house on the outskirts of the city. However, I am busy working up to 16 hours per day. Many see the weather changing, I could feel a very memory and maternal health care. Then I arrange work to visit his mother. Fortunately, my mother is still very healthy. Probably because her mother is still the pharmaceutical business. So there are good medications that my mother drank. This also makes me more confident. I rushed to implement its business plan.
      She is the most wonderful person to me. No mother, I do not have relatives who are both. The sickness, illness, she was the only one taking care of me. When I failed miserably on the road of life. Only mother giving help me. After this success, I would worry given her a life of wealth and pleasures. That's what mothers deserve. Mom, maybe you are about success. So the mother try to wait a short time ahead. You will succeed at all costs! A poor life did I hurt and lost so much already. I do not accept that that anymore. Failed means you never lived. For all that has gone through, just the existence only.
                                                                                           Author: Pham Thi Hoi

No comments:

Post a Comment