Thursday, October 15, 2015

Mother, believe me, because her daughter is a genius.

     Seeing your sister the doctor they are studying the Japanese country. I saw her very noble and admirable. She looked always happy laugh. Although it has just completed collapses. Although the same age, but now she has to go further on the path of education. As children, the burden of earning a living was soon weighed heavily on his shoulders. Who said that because children are fatherless child from a very young age. Who told you were born from a poor mother? Sure hear you express admiration for her, she was sad? Mother sad because she did not give me a good life as you wish. Mother tried my best. And I only get one life was like for children only.

       Mother loved my son, please do not be sad mother, I understand that mother. Only the lucky admirers, good in the lives of those around them. Then so far I still do it. But now I have the money, I would not consider studying abroad where Mom. Since her very costly. And hard to learn a foreign language, unfamiliar cultures, when the water is not used, and applications are many. Specialized courses are also limited, so language is not fluent. Moreover, I love my hometown. I want to live, study, and work in his homeland. Away from home, you will be greatly missed, and very sad. So I would not mind so much to learn, rise again. Son will continue his academic career! But that is the Mother of study follow! So far so good, you will learn when you have time. But my main task now is to work, earn a living, and enrichment, Mom. Mom reassured go, daughter mother still lives very playful. Although work is experiencing major failure. But I believe that one day you will succeed. And you will earn a lot of money. I believe that is so. Then the mother will become a wealthy mother! That is wonderful is not it? You're very trying to the child's success in 2015 would come to this. Not that there could not any more. But I'm really trying day. Mother, believe me, because her daughter is a genius. And the best education in the world is self-education.
                                                                                            Author: Pham Thi Hoi

No comments:

Post a Comment