Thursday, October 15, 2015

The road to my success so much so challenging

      Again I feel happiness in my heart for feeling very close to success. Yet all of a sudden did not turn into. I do not know why another cause. Just know that a huge part of my job has been partner refused. I had to do it again, if you want to have success in the future. A feeling sad, lonely and somewhat hasty way into the heart. I'm feeling really sad. Know when I first arrived in this success? Success to me is money, financial stability. And this is the most important basis for I dream about happy family. That is how the success has caused me to relax? Why happiness still leave me forever?

        But I can do? I could only try to work alone. Perhaps the success again promise with me. But okay, just me trying, success is sure to come to me in a recent date. A new day begins then. Today is a beautiful sunny day. The atmosphere of the last days of autumn and early winter are superb. I'm going back to work eagerly. Life to me is now only working, and working alone. Unsuccessful in their work, which means I will not have my family. Because even though I have to marry anyone, I also need toward creating a higher financial revenues and stable first. So, I hung out the ideas of love and friends at this time. All focused on the task alone. Anyway, I really need to try, if not try, my future will be lifted one black. When that amount of savings I had so little. I do not have a source of financial revenue at all. Although business in the last months of this year are promising good. But it was not sure. Oh, my job, the quick success go. I'm really looking forward to it. Please people let success go quickly.
       Okay, so I'll try again, then expect miracles will happen with my life. The way to reach true success is not flat like I dreamed. It's made me feel tired and exhausted. This failure is the challenge of courage, bravery, and my energy. Hopefully this is the last challenge on the path to reach my success. So it seems I really feel tired. And I realize the road to reach my success has too many thorns star, and challenges to the world. I'm feeling a little confused, and worried about his success.
                                                                                       Author: Pham Thi Hoi

No comments:

Post a Comment