Tuesday, October 13, 2015

Diary is the best friend of my soul

     Now I feel empty within. The innocent, carefree'm back in my heart. Yet for years, like my heart was asleep. Now it is blooming on a new vitality to the exotic. I suddenly yearn for love. I want to get married. I want a peaceful family life, coal peace, and happiness. I want to have a common house and the kids. Spring is coming to the heart of the snow-covered ice was during my 5 years. Though the weather outside is moving away from Fall to Winter. Then spring is really looking to my heart then. I feel happy. I'm longing to discover in distant lands. I want to shake off the dry look, seriously every day, to fall into the passions.

      I was an introvert. According to statistics, people tend to be less inward happiness, success, and have lower life expectancy than those extroverted. Because they can not afford to share with the world the thoughts, my feelings. But I was different. I have shared all the thoughts, feelings and entanglement in love blogs. So, I had a chance to think and look back what do her any problems, things that hurt me, and all the emotions, thoughts, my dreams anymore. So, more and more they feel their man gently, peacefully, and often better. Because they are gradually pulling out the nails were stapled in his heart. There are nails had been driven into my heart a long time ago. It seems to have been rusty. When pulling it out of my heart, the pain you feel. But if they do not carry out a major operation his soul. Then my soul still only a child. Even if you do not make other people get hurt, though my soul is beautiful, but that will not be a man who genuinely love you, and want to marry me at all. Because what they want is a woman, not a child in the home. If they do not heal the root of the injury of his own soul, then it will never grow it, grow to be more beautiful.
        Thanks to blogs, this is truly a great friend. The comfort that I can share things I think, I want, I do, and I've been through. That's why there are so many problems in my heart was pulling discharged before. I started a new working day with full faith in love, and passion. Nature's Spring, the departure and return date. Spring of a human life, come, then gone forever. And spring in my heart forever in peace. Keep in between for her cheerful disposition, comfortable. Then you best, the most intellectual and most noble!
                                                                                        Author: Pham Thi Hoi

No comments:

Post a Comment