Monday, October 26, 2015

I will still wait for you

      Que'm going to have a direct bus route to the city center. Their hearts feel happy too. On homeland changed daily, I feel very happy. I was happier, because in the capital, where the man I love is there. Although long ago we did not see each other. Because he had to France to study and medical treatment for the mother. But when he returned home, dating back to our very convenient. This is wonderful. Our love therefore will be uplifted.

      Yet a few days before I had to wonder, worry more difficult distances 40 km from my house to his house. Now it seems to be fine. Just waiting for my job successfully. And the day he returned alone. I wonder if you still keep old promises to me, is going to find me, and we'll be together forever? 5 years is a long time to test our love. Maybe I was over it was excellent, I can not love and to be with anyone. I still love him! I love you very much! Do not know you still love me? These days, I wanted to hug him tightly. He is the true shadow in my heart. I'm that cries out to the world is this: I love you ...
       How many years since I met him. But also how many years, I still pursue my dream to get rich, but have not been successful. I have actually tried to stop. I want to date you return home, my life was very good, the project that I pursued throughout the past 3 years has been successful. And we only work together enjoying all the happiness in the world. We will not be anxious or depressed anymore. Miss you too, darling, my! I still love, it will still believe what you said. I believe one day I will return, and come to me. If not, maybe I'll live a celibate life. A life like that sure is very sad. I need you to be happy with him. I'll wait for you. While waiting for him, I will work hard to fulfill their dreams. Waiting also is an emotional state of love. Although my expectation shortfalls, I would not would not blame him. Since I did not waste time while waiting for him. It's still very hard I work every day to accomplish their dreams. When I succeed, I think I deserve to him. Since that time, I also cross with his riches. If for any reason we will be apart forever. The money that I made up, would be a great guarantee for my happiness. So, anyway, I have nothing to blame him at all. With him now in me just loves those!
                                                                                           Author: Pham Thi Hoi

No comments:

Post a Comment