Monday, October 12, 2015

Maybe love will come when I really mature

     Today I feel like I just woke up from a long dream. Feel how many years I lived in ignorance. I also have 32 years old. Must mature for real. There is nobody in this world can accept me acting like a little girl again. Everyone will ask of me the mature, adult. Fortunately, I finally became sober and mature.

       So I was 32 years old. Age has made me seem older. But okay, there is the rule of the people died. So, I do not where that sad little sorry for yesterday. Just live happy, happy with what you have. I do not desire too much. Nor subliminal desire. Limited human resources. Just live happy is enough.
      Thought to work in the future. I just worry but also joy, hope. Worried because what if my project failed when put into practice. Then my life will be difficult. And maybe I'll live in a very poor level. Also glad if my project successfully. My life will change, I will be happy and happy. I'm hoping that. Then I will think about your mate. He should definitely be a good person, have the fame, money, door. Best is to have good conduct. It's very important. Since the day he will eat at the table with me, night sleeping in bed with me. Share with me the fruits of labor, together with my children ... If they do not have a good personality, it would be very dangerous for me. But the most fundamental is still love. Because love is the great lubricant for all relationships. When I was poor, I did not think to do. But when I started to make more money, then I would think differently. Not everyone is able to share with me the fruits of labor that made me hard. Maybe he just might be true love in my heart. Although thought and said nothing, and I still miss him from the depths of my heart. Only me and him were far apart. Probably we will be forever separated. Anyhow, I still have not enriched? Maybe the rich things will be different for me? Which poor as now, I am not confident to anyone. Whatever he brings I love to party. Maybe I was not enough confidence and strength, to bring love to the happy shores. Better that apart just like this, for my heart is at peace. And I will try to spend all the time and energy to work. Thinking about this, I realized I should make every effort to work in the coming days. Since this is the only way to work I will succeed. Then I'll have the money, I will become a truly mature society, and maybe love will come to me. Then I will be completely happy.
                                                                                              Author: Pham Thi Hoi

No comments:

Post a Comment