Tuesday, October 13, 2015

Goodbye then, the love of a youth in my heart

       I feel there is a chaos in your heart. Also unknown is why anymore. Maybe because of my job due to no success. But more about this 20 I knew I was done projects have done well or not. So, I felt a bit anxious, sad in my heart. The work is not successful, it means I do not have money. No money, how do I feel happy to be?

       My current life is still a mess. I seem still very weak. Therefore, I should really try to. Perhaps this is the final stage of trying. Before me achieve success and happiness. Anyway, on the whole world, everything can only rely on myself. Therefore, even if no one was around, I still would not give in to live well. All the reasons for the leave I would just lie, to cover up the naked truth, it was his love for me is not enough. The honor is almost not there. Perhaps it was all a mistake of youth in both you and me. Since his older brother, he has wisdom and greater understanding you. So he realized that before they are 5 years. And forever until now, I realized. My heart almost broken down into many small pieces. It turns out, what they was told was true love in your heart, just a mistake passion of youth. OK! His parting her go! I'll forever never see each other again! That reunited to do? Between us there is nothing but meet again? All indications are that these feelings and longing only. That is not love, but this was something like love.
      Now I will try to live well. I will still be trying to work for success. I will try to learn to progress on personality. I do these things for yourself you. I want to have a really happy life. I want a life of independence, freedom, and complete. Do not rely on anyone. You can eat anything you like, go where they want, and do things that you know are going better for themselves. I want people in society will respect you. They will help give your life more colorful and uplifting. I do all these things for happiness in his own life. I hope one day will not accidentally see him, and will fully occupy his heart for what you have, and what I was doing anymore. Because the true nature of love is respect. Between us there is no real respect for each other. So, what are you still misidentify love you all my life, turned out to be temporary passions of youth. Goodbye then, the love of a youth in my heart!
                                                                                            Author: Pham Thi Hoi

No comments:

Post a Comment