Tuesday, October 13, 2015

Love story 5 years away

   4 days is the day to eat my cousin asked. Both my family dropping everyone happy. Perhaps only my own was not happy. Since I was 32 years old without a lover. These days I miss my son loved very deeply. Perhaps I was round and his 5-year split. And I also have 5 years to leave the city where I was born. I returned to the rural areas in the suburbs, where I grew up. I tried very hard work, and learning to mature. If I was a more respectable, if people respect me more. I have not been treated like that. We had at least 5 years of happiness. But during the past 5 years, I and he were separated. Probably we will be forever separated. We do not have a point of contact with each other at all. 5 years is the best time to re-arrange it all emotional breakdown on her lap. Get the peace of his soul, and then go find a new love. My English is now like? I miss you so much! He and his family do not know how. Could it be that they still remember me? Probably not! Since they had left me. I was something in their world?

       Already 5 years I was trying to fulfill his dream of enrichment. But until now, I still stand on the threshold of success. Now I do not know what to do but to try to work. When successful, I will go sightseeing around. Then, who knows life in my mind will change. I will have a good relationship. And who knows, he'll talk between me and other old?
       But strangely not, has 5 years, why I still hope to be with him? Maybe with me, that's the biggest desire in life. When I was able to fend for themselves a better life. What else, then where, in addition to the desire to be with him? Maybe so, but when my work is about success, I found it missed him. Or is it because of his vague promises ago 5 years ago? That day he told me to go get married. Then after 5 years he returned home, he would rob me, even though I am the wife of anyone! But I loved him very deeply! How will I be able to marry someone and live with them ... I also need a pause of 5 years, to know that our love is true love or not. If we really love each other. His family informed consent to part with a bad family as my family ... Anyway, but the truth is that we have broken up. What promise is promise, anyway it's just words go downwind. It has been 5 years, our love affair with nothing anymore? Perhaps all is only tears and pain my own fault. Maybe I should let go of his hand only. Drop your hands to walk to find a new love. It has been 5 years, their love story where he had nothing more? Maybe you should forget him go. Because you have to understand that, you will never come to me. Their love story is the story of the wind and let the clouds. I like the realms of dreams, fall in real planes. I returned to continue struggling with the road for their own lives. Looking back, his romance is just a dream.
                                                                                             Author: Pham Thi Hoi

No comments:

Post a Comment