Tuesday, October 27, 2015

Dream with paint business

   Another day ended. Today may be a day of fun and had plenty of fun with me. I had a pretty good little party of their own. I also received first small orders. This line would then not small. But because I was pretty much discounts to customers. So my interest earned would be worth it. Anyhow, I was just very happy. My client is not a strange one. That person is my mother's brother. Because they're going to marry me, so I want my mother to remodel beautiful home. So it was fun. I'm not the capital of the mother from a small brother. Themselves brother hated my mother. But now I've reached adulthood. Overall I want to normalize relations in family conflicts. Because some day, if I marry. I had to invite them to come forward preside over the ceremony according to traditional customs of the nation. Maybe that day is coming. I feel that. Just my job successfully. I am confident enough to come to any man. And I believe that I will appeal to them. Or at least, I also turned my life itself becomes a paradise. Therefore, I have every reason to believe, one day, an angel will come to me, and with me forever.

     Tomorrow will be a hard day and hard to me. I will transport a sizable quantity. Generally the trade paint with a single girl like me was quite heavy and hard. But already two years ago, I had this job for a living. But the joy of claiming their orders, instead of to a company that I am no longer employed. But I proved increasingly mature and more confident in the COG. I have also drawn a lot of experience in the transportation, trade for less strenuous than like the early days. Reflecting on it during my painting business in 2 years with countless memories. If you think carefully, this is the business itself but with a little hard work, but that work is also quite interesting to me. Perhaps a short time, when the project that I was pursuing success. Then paint business is just extra work for me. I'm really looking forward to it.
      But two months before the new year 2016. Demand for house painting in people is rising dramatically. I hope to sell more goods. And I will gain some profits sufficient for 1 year. Doing so wonderful. I still dream about it. Maybe then my dream will come true. Prices things are true, I will be comfortable and confident in 2016 than this lot. Must try to stop. Perhaps I need to make an advertising program, introduced the product on a large scale in November next. This is a practical action and meaning, so I turned my dreams come true.
                                                                                         Author: Pham Thi Hoi

No comments:

Post a Comment