Tuesday, October 27, 2015

Great business lesson from my mother

    The morning was wonderful. The air in the morning really cool bar, comfortable. Everything in space all seem very fresh at the start of a new day. In my person might feel the same. Today is a special day for me. I will have to make a pretty big order. So, I was right to think and take steps necessary for the preparation of the work. Though after each order, the amount of interest I earned not worth much. But I'm still very happy. I continued to perform saving enrichment program in a way that most rich people of Babylon did. Perhaps long ago I did not do it. I even spend the amount of money you have saved. Because during the last rainy season, I did not get a single paint sales. It's what made me very anxious. But 2 today, every day I have received a small order. So everything was okay. Hope is in the final months of this year, I'll sell a lot of paint. So I will save a lot of money. In order to 2016, I will expand manufacturing operations of its business. I want to have a large income and stability. Moreover, the business is very interesting. Whenever I sell are very happy. As much as their returns are not worth much.

       That this business is right for my expertise. Because previously I have graduated university Commerce. Becoming a great entrepreneur is the dream of my childhood. From a very young age, she always convey ideas about business for me. According to the concept and thought of my mother, my mother said that if business does not do not make you rich. And business people are free, they do not depend on national, ethnic, or any region. Where do they earn profits, where that is their promised land. Those business people who have the personality, the highest wisdom in society. Where they do not but hate steam, or hold prejudice against anyone. They always try to be kind to everyone. That's how they survive in the harsh business environment, and also the way that they sell more goods. So, even from a young age, I fell in love with people who do business. I dream of becoming a wealthy man thanks to his business. And I will turn my life into a paradise. I will also bring benefits to the family and my country.
      Time passed quickly. I now have become a mature girl. And I became an entrepreneur. I own a small business supermarket building materials. 1 I also pursuing business ventures on the internet potential. However, I still want to expand their business systems to many sectors, other business industries. Maybe I'll become a great business as in childhood dream of mine.
                                                                                   Author: Pham Thi Hoi

No comments:

Post a Comment