Tuesday, October 27, 2015

The experience in my life

    I am a normal girl on earth. Before age 30, I have loved and lost so much in love. I have always given away without asking and want to pick up on something. My love is the dedication, sacrifice and even hurt yourself. But I was not a lucky girl in love. I have made decisions and choices are wrong. Then my love is just pain and unhappiness. I love and dedication, sacrifice and how much help people. Then we again belittled, betrayed, and made me that much more vulnerable. So I've decided to leave it all. I try to foster and develop their own personality. I tried to change myself. I was thinking in my own personality problems. Therefore, I chose love people lack such personality. I need to move the focus of life for myself. I need to complete everything belongs to its people. I need to have a stable income and high finance. I also need gentle, and wise conduct in life.

      Date wore away, I increasingly mature and more mature in life. But my dream is becoming a reality. I began to regain his own balance. I felt more love life. Every morning, I always feel fresh, cheerful, and energetic. A new day begins, I know how to work full of passion and excitement. So I'm very happy. There are many who do not know the meaning of life is. As for me, the meaning of life is to have something to hope, has a passionate work to do, have a future full of success and happiness is waiting ahead. Experienced many sorrows and joys of life. Passing how the success and failure of a human life. I've realized that everything in this world can only rely on themselves. Happiness by the hands and minds of your new creation is the most sustainable happiness. It truly is the happiness of yourself. Your life is your own. Nobody in this world can be better with you than yourself. If you are not the loving ourselves. Then how can someone else can love you? Learn to love, cherish, and do what is best for themselves. Put yourself in your life turns into a paradise. The angels will come and be with you.
                                                                                         Author: Pham Thi Hoi

No comments:

Post a Comment