Friday, October 9, 2015

The greatest happiness of my life

      Throughout the whole night through rain. I can not sleep. Do not know why anymore. Perhaps I have family who love stories. This time sure he completed the course in their French. But his mother has completely cured in France. So you've got two great pleasure then nothing. His mother must have been very happy. Since the mother has recovered, and son mother became a talented person.

       But you and I have 5 years no contact. But recently I really miss him. And maybe we are still in touch with each other by telepathy. I know, you're telling me that. After returning home, we will be married. And he will be with me forever. He will never leave me again. And I still loved him. His mother also wanted to meet me. Fortunately, my mother loves you sincerely, and apparently his mother too. I loved his family. They are all wonderful people. It's family style porters form in my heart.
       I myself have very happy story. The project that I pursued throughout the past 3 years have made great strides. Maybe I was going to succeed. And I will have a financial income is relatively stable, to ensure his family life in the future. Despite knowing he and his family were very wealthy. But you can not rely totally on him are. As such, I can not be myself. Which family is of both spouses. I therefore contributing money to build their nests, as well as a matter of course.
       So I'm going to have two great fun and most important in my life already. That I will be living in his loving arms. And my project a success. Our wedding will be held soon. Maybe this year. So I've accomplished all the dreams of 2015, the New Year's Day. Happiness seems to have come to me a little late compared to the other girls the same age range. But it is extremely strong and durable. Thank you for letting me love, and that makes me happy. Throughout my life, I absolutely cherish this predestined relationship. I will never leave you, for whatever reason again. Thinking back on the past, I childish, foolish to come more than once to get lost him. May he was tolerant, generous and still accept me. Now that he has decided to marry my wife, and live with me forever. It truly is the greatest happiness of my life.
                                                                                                Author: Pham Thi Hoi

No comments:

Post a Comment