Monday, October 12, 2015

But my best friend

       Today a very cold day. I do not want to go out of the house. From a friend's profile on the internet, not knowing he had studied with me in the same tomb intermediate accounting schools or not? It turned out that the training profession. He is now a photographer, he opened a sizable wedding dress photo library. And I became a trader paint used in construction, and is also a blogger. Memories of school days intermediate accounting came rushing back in my heart.

         That day I was very stupid, rude, and sadness because of his dismal failure in his career, so that must attend a middle school of accounting. The fate of a person is still considered to be a genius like me, suddenly became the laughing stock of old friends. And sometimes, I poured all angry, and upset him to new friends. In response grumpy attitude, rude of me. Those of you that have received these things from me with tolerance, generosity. They accept things and the worst evil of me naturally. They did not force me to be like this, right like that for good. And they are always trying to help me progress. They are not good people, they also are not the talent. They are stupid children classmate, and lack of knowledge that I had studied together. But they have a sincere heart, warm, and an honest heart to me. Although I have a lot of what's wrong with them, but in the end the most, in my heart they are always considered to be a friend. Many times along the way I thought, if the day in complete shock mood well, I do not have the privilege of studying with them. I have matured as today or not? Because they always accept non weakest part of who I am naturally. I always lived as man himself many deficiencies of his personality, and progress each day. I do not need to try to show themselves as talented, interesting, and good in the eyes of others. I've always been my own man. So my progress very fast. Many teachers teach in class I, after a time to meet again, was really shocked because my progress. Now think back on my academic path, I have learned much through all classes. But his class, with her friends, is the best things for me. They have witnessed the moments of suffering to the end, and the joy and my end. We laughed, cried, and joking, and teasing each other. Now I suddenly remembered them, wishing one day we meet again. Must be fun!
                                                                                                  Author: Pham Thi Hoi

No comments:

Post a Comment