Friday, September 18, 2015

Will try to forget him down so I can live on until tomorrow

     One rainy day, I let emotions drift past. Miss you so much, and you have to let the tears fall. His image filled in heart and mind. Sometimes, in a certain place, he is also remembered me?

      Each begins an affair different ways. But the same is the love between two people. The beginning of us it was very different. After so many years, I did not figure it wrong things, yes, pretty bad. I just know, in my heart, I still loved him. And losing him, as they lost more than half the joy in my life.
       Yes when I meet again? We'll hold hands together. Together looking to one side in a far. We do not need to say anything to each other. Just look at each other is enough. Needless to sophisticated luxury, just a simple wedding is enough. No need for a splendid building. Just a small house subsistent is okay. We do not need to have too many children. Just you and me was enough to make all life. We'll hold hands around the world. We're going to the land of many deserted. The place was just me and him. And our love will shine amidst nature. Where it does not have the chaos, and worries of life. There is no gap between the rich and the boundaries of the poor. None of the sorrows of the past. Only you and I living together between wild nature.
        But I knew it was a dream never will be true. He had no way to leave the world of wealth and power you to come up with a poor girl, and there is much unhappiness as children. Their romance forever just a distant past. He's just a memory error calming wisdom in me. Especially in the early winter rainy day like this. Why do you think that he loved to cuddle in the arms much. In the chest you're craving warm brotherhood. At somewhere on earth. When have you remember me? Perhaps you remember how alone, alone they desire, and desire him alone? Your future life will be like without him? ... Anyway, I still will go forward into the future. I will try to feel the happiness you have. Will try to forget him down so I can live on until tomorrow ....
                                                                                              Author: Pham Thi Hoi

No comments:

Post a Comment