Friday, September 18, 2015

From tomorrow I will re-enter the new round

       Officially ended a stage work. You're allowing yourself a break. Life, sometimes also need to give everything goes on in a natural way. Anyway man is not a robot. We are just normal biological body. We need to eat, drink, sleep, rest to ensure their health. This has been proven scientists, workers rest are more efficient ongoing workers. Therefore, to achieve high efficiency at work, let alone for the period 1 comfortable, free per week.

        Suddenly hope will succeed in the coming days of me extinguished. Perhaps I was too pessimistic at the right. I looked into the possibility of failure than success. No, I need to prepare a plan for their failure, avoid collapsing completely. But success did not brilliant, cheerful? So, I do not need to worry, thinking too much about them. What I was trying not to fail in the coming days just trying to work alone. Luckily, I love this job. So, sometimes it is true that I am working really, but also as resting.
       From tomorrow I will re-enter the new round. I will build a new plan for its future. I'm trying to extend my experimentation in the coming days. Examples are 12 days away, I want to extend to 42 days, even 82 days. But this is impossible. For the amount I are running low already. The thing that I can do now is try to save it. Just me success is everything will be all right. It would be a bit impatient when I test in 12 days. But that's what I've got to do, before I switched completely to a new plan. That's all I have to do, because if I succeed, I will enter a new phase of life. The experiment Oh, please successful go. For the life of me come up beautifully. And I will be confident with the man she truly loves.
                                                                                     Author: Pham Thi Hoi

No comments:

Post a Comment