Thursday, September 17, 2015

He's just a dream

       You must forget me, forget me to be able to continue living. Because I can not live only in memories like this forever. City upward endless sad without you. Her life falls into how much suffering when abandoned him. But all that is past. Now I want to forget all these things in yesterday. I want to start a completely new life. If his life on the road recognize each other casually. Then please do consider that is unknown to me ok.

        Let the past really slept inside two kids. Because the errors of both you and me, because of the difference in my life and yours, I have separated and then, apart forever. We had split up and go to both sides of life. Farewell he's a young age. Let all things pass. Now I just want to live in peace. Do not want to remember, want to trade, or desire someone. All indications are that there is work. And the new job is really all my life. No job, you will not survive. In fact, it gave me a lot more things you there.
        I will buried inside his emotions and his image in the depths of his soul. I had to forget him so they can live better. Please do not blame you cruelly, O love in my heart. So anyway he did leave you before that. Rather, he'd leave me for so long. There is nothing left anymore between you and me? Only memories are missed in tears, and suffering. He was not unacceptable to me. I do not blame him, because sometimes the children can not accept myself floating. But because of that, I will consider her their story is just a dream. And all that has passed in your life will only be a dream only. I want to start a new life. And forget all that grief. Everyone will be a long dream. Now he's just an illusion untrue. But the truth is you have to know anything about you? I also had a long time apart. And his life has had many changes to make. Can we really love each other, but was too eager to bring love, little. And it was all buried extinguishing life, what about me was heartbroken. Now, he was just a dream my old days. Excuse me, because again I must forget him!
                                                                                    Author: Pham Thi Hoi

No comments:

Post a Comment