Saturday, September 19, 2015

Why am I alone?

     I'm feeling lonely and bored between this world. My acquaintances, they have family, relatives, friends, children and grandchildren ... And I still lost lonely alone in the world? Why is that? I do not know either. But I am a good person comes not, in their hearts they have a lot of guilt. And I have no good behavior with the people around. Every choice when establishing a relationship of me, whether it is friendship or love, is a serious mistake. Maybe because I have received a false education, and worse, ever since I was very young.

      What should I do to have friends at parties? What do I have to be with the man that I really love? My life why that stuck like this? What should I do? Why do they have good friends? Why are other people respect them, and I do not? Why? Although I did not do a bad thing at all. I know what to do to escape from this situation?
       Well, I had forgotten all this goes acquaintances. Anyway, they are not loved, respected me. Anyway, I do not truly love and respect them. I went back to being myself. I'm trying to build a small private world of his own. I want to nurture that world. I will create more favorable conditions for its development. For one day, I will have a private happiness.
       What can I do to get rid of loneliness rather than doing so? Why am I still alone? Why is the relationship of society to make me tired, and bored to that? It is OK. I will try to improve the personality, his intelligence each day. I will try to create more money. Then I will give myself a full life, happy. These mistakes, my injury will gradually evaporate. And I would be happy to live in this life, even when I was lonely.
       Said like that, but I was always happy and know to create your own progress. My success plan is nearly finished now. Behind him will be happy. And then make sure my life will end loneliness. All just a pleasure and blissful.
                                                                                        Author: Pham Thi Hoi

No comments:

Post a Comment