Saturday, September 19, 2015

3rd person pitiful in love

      My old friend is a girl Jeny Nguyen resilience. She was very assertive with his life. Now she had a happy family. I also feel very happy for her. That day, in class I have a pretty good guy. But he was an amorous man. He was flirting and interaction with many daughters. Maybe because I have never really accepted his man. So he was chasing me almost flirting during his student. However, because I never agreed to be his lover. So he rushed to the other girls as sad and disappointed. And of course, just have a glimmer of hope from me, as he plunged into the frenzied courtship. At one point I was relented by his lovesick. We were taking a class in college. Everything's he's pretty good with me. So after 12 visits persistence invited me for a drink talking. I agreed to meet him once see why. And he was very excited and happy because of that. His attitude when I agreed to go drinking with him, as well as agreed to become his wife so.

      What does he date me how to live my house has 3 houses. Since I do not want to go far. Moreover, she normally shops are crowded. So I believe that my appointment with his appointment just a friend as he was told. But when to shop, I see very afraid. As though to make an appointment time, a time when other large shops everyday, but today no one at all. I'm scared because I thought someone might say I was crook. Who to turn out, I met a person is driving the car owner came out, I quickly asked him why today he does not sell goods. He says that today there are a subscriber the whole shop with large amounts. And he 'wanted to rest a day. Looking toward him hand just before driving away, I saw him. Today he looks handsome as a prince. On the table in front of him is an angel beautiful bouquet, presumably to you gave me. Gently step into the restaurant, I capital to cause him a surprise. When I was about to suddenly appear in front of him, I saw Jenny Nguyen corridors running back and sobbing embrace him again. He tried to push him off, but warm attitude of her, he held her back onto his lap and kissed passionately. It turned out they had loved each other, not just the two friends as he spoke. Through short stories between them, I know he also served as the lover of Susan Huong. The two men had conjugal relations, and Jeny Nguyen was the third person in between Susan and his Huong. Better still, Jenny and Susan Nguyen Huong is a very close double girlfriend! Now married Susan Huong. He is determined to come with me. And Jenny Nguyen came back forced him to promise to keep her in the middle of his relationship with me, as his relationship with Susan before. I like to see him dead standing embrace to kiss her in the heart, and promise, and told her I was going to go even. Oh, this guy is right amorous as to be acceptable. And is not his lover, but between we had a 3rd person then. Also Jenny Nguyen, who knows many other girls like that? I go back without thinking bother for him. Because he is a man not worthy of attention and respect me.
        What I care and worry is Jenny Nguyen, she loved him very honestly. Perhaps because he wanted to be with him, but she did accept the 3rd person in the relationship of men and women of his. According to my observations, he did love her. But somehow he did not choose her as his wife! Sure I know Jenny knows everything. Her look was very embarrassed and distressed, unhappy in front of me, I felt sorry for her. Now I see she is quite happy, the husband seems also very fullness of happiness for her. I was glad for her. She was very brave, resilient, and determined to pass all the emotional story of his misfortune. But he eventually married a wealthy lady and son for the money. He is also very fullness with his choice. I'm also happy for him. Not that they have with each other are not. But they are still very close!
                                                                                        Author: Pham Thi Hoi

No comments:

Post a Comment