Saturday, September 19, 2015

Enjoy the joy and happiness in your life, even if you are not successful people in society

     Today a Sunday. Suddenly feel sad. Because my neighbor conflict told someone about me. They say I was born in 83 and was old ... but not married ... Sad truth. Why in this life, I still have to have acquainted with the monks who do I hurt?

        This life is very sad, but I try to. These are things I can not change. I can only try to make myself strong upward, talented, and successful in society only. This is how people always envied me to suffer inferior to me. Those who already have the error with me, despise me to feel sorrow for me. But when I succeed and happy I am happy, but why. For main I had created my own life.
       In fact, good or bad treatment of those around for us, depends on our expression in society. But real life we ​​depend largely on our own way of dealing with myself. But the best way to improve the living standards of ourselves is to create more money. Money excellent accessibility. It is almost all that is important in life. And monetize mission is most important to each person in a lifetime. That is the most important means of life of each person.
       I will try to work hard to earn more money. My work is about success. I believe so. So the more I need to try harder, to my belief will become reality. My life will change almost completely. I will confidently go where you want, do what you like. And the people out there to look at me with awe and absolute respect.
       Despite such thinking, do so, but I also have a sad error is not small. So I opened up to listen to music. My mood has become more fun. Turns out, no one makes himself happy with myself at all. And anyone forbidden me to go on the road to reach their success, I did not get to enjoy the joy and happiness in life where? The way to reach success is a long journey. But happiness and joy is always at our side every day. Enjoy the joy and happiness in your life, even if you have not had success in society.
                                                                                           Author: Pham Thi Hoi

No comments:

Post a Comment