Tuesday, September 29, 2015

Weddings in the Fall

       Being between Autumn Bright yellow sun on the road. The atmosphere, the heat made me feel like living midsummer. Oddly this fall. Still yellow fall leaves blowing in the wind. But in the air there is dry as the past autumn. But it is filled with the smell of steam.

        This fall in their home race I have two weddings. A cousin I will marry at the end of this autumn. But my cousin married tomorrow. Maybe it was happy hour. It was bin rin parting with family and friends. By tomorrow it will step into a new life. It will really leave the love of parents cover back. And officially entered his own life, with man it loves. I am also happy for it. Wish it will have a very happy life.
       Babysitting people think of us. I also wish this spring will be getting married, to a man I truly loved. Emotions sure to be happy. For so long, I was not happy. I just try to develop non weakest part of yourself. I'm just trying to build for themselves a stable career. I refuse to love, I stay away from social relationships. And I was in a very difficult period to start a business. Fortunately, the project that I was pursuing would probably succeed in this November. Just I really tried in October only. If so, at my cousin's wedding. Maybe I will give it enough purchase a meaningful gift worth. Since it was my cousin that. If I were rich, I give it a bit of interest. The situation he is right and reasonable that. It is a cousin grew up with my grandmother's house. How many happy and sad memories of childhood have it in them. Therefore, although the cousin, but to me, no different than a brother.
      Now I'm wondering, do not know on its wedding day. I have made a big pile of money could not. If you keep up the good too. And if not up, I would have to give a wedding gift for the couple it to the occasion so it was born. Although a bit late, but okay, because nonetheless had the house all that. Maybe now it is happy. So, his wife's loving it doing with it in the Ministry of Finance. Therefore, it is going to be in the love of it 24/24 every day. So their love sports lake that strong. I am also happy for it. Wish I were to get married and be together with someone you love like it!
                                                                                           Author: Pham Thi Hoi

No comments:

Post a Comment