Tuesday, September 29, 2015

Please I do not slow to add a spring happy again

     The past is also more than half the fall Yellow leaves fall has gone into gold leaf carpet under the tree teak. After the Fall will be winter. Then a cold winter will go through very quickly. And spring will come. Spring which is considered the season of love. He also spent 31 Spring already. Spring is coming will be the second spring 32. And wait anymore here, this spring, you really want to get married! I want to float. I want to be wearing wedding dress. I want to be fist man I really loved going in Hall. I wanna be the one who would swear before the holy beings will live together forever. And I want to live happily with him forever.

       Maybe this spring, my job will be a success. I'll have money for themselves a better life. So confident you dream of a happy love, a colorful wedding. I dreamed about her happy couple in this spring. Which spring is coming. Maybe I need to redecorate their homes only. I need to make things more beautiful, shimmering. I want to turn our little house itself, become an ideal station for love. I need to prepare something for the spring in the air.
       But the fall has yet to go through. The yellow leaves continued to fall. And in my heart I still surged romantic feelings of Autumn So I was a bit impatient when preparing for a colorful spring already. Because after the Fall was a cold winter. This winter I have suffered hunger, cold weather or not? All depends on this autumn, I have worked my job? Just I do well, everything will come to me good. If I do not do my job well. Then my life is still in the form of impoverishment, starvation. But I think time will tell rich people, I will be good to one another. And now I am poor, who for me? Who helped me? Or almost all of them turned against me, away from me. The last known, or sometimes poor. Let me know who is most important to me in this world. And if successful, I need to express gratitude to someone. Now I have to really try to work for an early exit situation. For me, success means not unhappy. Come on, my! Spring is coming very near. The train whistle happy considerable distance. Please I do not slow to add a spring happy again!
                                                                                   Author: Pham Thi Hoi

No comments:

Post a Comment