Wednesday, September 30, 2015

Love Story cranes

      Now is the beginning of May 10. It is expected that, on November 20, 2015, my high school will hold a festival celebrating 70 years of establishment of the school. Invitations to students courses each school has been sent. And many groups, alumni associations of the school is in session, to make a donation to the school, then planned on the occasion of the meeting hall. On the next hall be good fun. At a certain place in my heart is also longing to return to their original places. The starting place for the dream of my life. And I still pursue my dream of being formed from her Year 10 students of the school.

      These days I have to know how much of the anniversary. Every day I go to school to school know how much is fun. The joy of learning of learning, from teachers, from friends, and from the roof of the beloved. Where I had the dream since childhood is, will one day be at the school this school. Now all the old memories came rushing back in the brain. Memories, how intense emotions of adolescence came rushing back.
      That day I was a little girl 15 years old romantic and naive with their lives. I love the green of the trees, and the yellow of the sun. My heart is revved in cicadas and red phoenix flower cluster lis. A thick yellow butterfly flying on the lawn Aaron, also makes my soul stupor. Do not know how that day that I caught the eye of a young teacher in the school. He loves me. And each gave me the gold ring was requiem family heirlooms him. I still remember the eyes, face, and his attitude when talking about the history of the ring. He said: This ring was donated by his grandfather his grandmother. Then Grandma gave him to his mother's father. Now leave it to his mother, she told him to give it to the girl he truly loves. I'll give it to you. The marriage of his grandfather and his father were very happy. He also expects us to be forever happy, gratifying together ... Just between us unfortunately have sex without conditions. He has to his ring in a paper cranes. He expressed his dream, and he gave me that paper cranes. Maybe because he was afraid. He was afraid I reject his love. He wanted me to think more about his proposal, and accept it. And I too cherish the gift you gave. So, I did not remove that paper cranes out ....
       And did you know how bad things had happened between us. When we decided to split up forever. He was forced to marry a woman he does not love, or they would be in jail, and a large sum of compensation. He was to reclaim the ring gave me. Then I realized, inside the paper cranes folded by hand he gave me, which I still see as a treasure hanging in his study corner. As an heirloom wedding ring of his family home, and the proposal he scored very neat on pink paper background. My tears were shed torrential. I was slow to happy with him. I had misunderstood his feelings. I have hurt him very much. Turns out his feelings to me very sincerely. Not at all like the people around me propaganda. But that all came up too late.
       Yet also had 16 years before. In 16 years, there were many changes in both me and him. I am predicted date of the upcoming festival, he will return to visit old school. And I will not return to that place again added. Let all that passed just memories forever. And it will forever be just a dream about my old days. I do not want to touch the memories. Because I know, that's going to make both of us very sore!
                                                                                          Author: Pham Thi Hoi

No comments:

Post a Comment