Wednesday, September 23, 2015

We will be a great partnership in the world's most beautiful

       A long time ago, since the day you left me. But I still can not stand a new love. Time may have passed for 5 years. But in my heart will always think of you, when you want to actually marry. I did not get past his silhouette to be able to love, or really happy with a certain man. Also at my fate too unlucky. Why did you meet him and boyfriend both students in the hotel in the same day? How emotional turmoil, and they were once again a serious mistake. So how can you stand to forgive me? Do not blame the departure of him a bit. But I blame him why sown in my heart much more than nostalgia. Why do you give me so much more hope. Then he once again leave you. And this all my life I will never forget him to be able to get married, have a happy life.

      I did once because he abandoned that fall into the arms of a person you do not really love. Though it try to retain the first official love it. But you've just got to complete loneliness, pain, and deeply hurt. I realized that not one man in the world, can not accept a wife who truly loved them. So, I'm scared, I did not dare to agree to become the wife of a man I did not love. That even yourself you will not feel anything when inside him, beyond the misery only.
       What should I do to have him in this life? You know that! Only you make me feel happy. So why did he decide to leave me? Because her family circumstances have too many vexing? In children with the worst relative? In my past many mistakes? And maybe you are not a female jewel in his eyes? Or in my destiny too cowardly in society? Because even though a lot of education, but in the end they just become an employee hired, dependent on others? You do not have the money to help his hard times. I can not do anything more than what did. But perhaps all that was going over. You will leave behind all his family, relatives, friends, and my office all day. All children alone with him alone. You will step into his world, and lived with him for the rest of his life. Do not worry, my job is very good progress. Then you'll be rich, and his knowledge where no less. We will be a great partnership in the world's most beautiful. Please allow me to add some more time. Then I would look up to him!
                                                                                             Author: Pham Thi Hoi

No comments:

Post a Comment