Tuesday, September 22, 2015

Also just in autumn only

   32 years old, I started to fantasize about a guy. Being lonely woman that. The image of a strange man quietly walked into my heart is understandable. Especially a girl has closed the door of my heart for so long as children. He also strange. A man full of personality and very cute. But I do not understand much about the world of men. For me it is a difficult subject. Maybe you did you hurt? Perhaps part of two kids empathy, is the part both want to forget in his life. And each one went on a different direction in life. We should become strangers. For indeed, we have also just met on facebook only. It's just a couple of stories common courtesy. Between two people is still only 2 short talk over the internet. Just that. I believe in my heart you two are a shadow that I really love. I believe we are just friends, have some similarities in the circumstances was born and raised.

      Also only in the fall to bring the cold, and the romance from the yellow leaves fall. So I miss you a little bit. I allowed myself a little dreamy. But basically, he was not under the ideal pattern in my heart. I kept passing each other like this lightly would be better for both. Because they fear will hurt him, and also make you very sick again.
       Maybe these days he is busy building houses. Built this home, his life would probably be very stable economically. He could go to work or holiday, are not worried about the economy. That is his business unit. He naturally became the boss of the inn. Congratulations to him, a young man born in poverty, and lack of love of a father. I like him, these days they are busy. Kids busy rushing to complete the final phase of the project that I pursued for 3 years. When the project is successful. I'll have the money. You will have a stable monthly income from it. So I still identify with one another that you? But that's just the sympathy of friendship only. Because the heart, two children, is the silhouette of a man and woman. Wish him and he in pairs. And I'm dreaming of the day she will become his wife in your heart. Then make sure you will really be happy. The children grew up in the absence of love, like us, given we have to get true love in my heart, will you?
                                                                                           Author: Pham Thi Hoi

No comments:

Post a Comment