Wednesday, September 16, 2015

Two friends and two different fate

    I and Mary were a couple close friends. Science in grades 7 For when we sat next to each other. Although two quite different ways. Family situation is different. But we have a very clear understanding about each other's families. Mary's sister and a close friend of my sister. And I and Mary, the school offers pretty and always burning desire a life of pleasure, wealth and be respected. But we have chosen the path to reach his dream differently.

       Mary which is quite beautiful, clever, so she always hoped to get a rich husband, in order to enjoy a happy life. As for me, which was not feminine, glamorous as the other girls. Maybe now I was orphaned when very small. Growing up in destitution materially and spiritually. And in both the disregard, contempt of life. So my mood is somewhat tougher, braver than the children of the same age. I am confident, bravery, and personality. I always believed in its success in the future. So what I try to train yourself not to please others art as Mary, which is knowledge, talent, and capacity of the mine. Because I know that, on this world, I can only rely on myself.
        Time passed quickly, day in high school, we are no longer the same class again. And then, my family has a lot of events and chaos. My life is very capital hungry, the poor, so now my life back up much more miserable. As someone who only thinks to benefit from other people like Mary, she was away from me a pretty rude way. We are not friends of each other. I do not blame her. Because at that time almost all relatives and friends of mine, have behaved with me.
        And my family is slowly returning to peace, I went away to college at home. Once bumped Mary, I heard her talking about lives of Mary tortuous. Turns out she was married from 2 years ago with the son of a wealthy family in the village. However, the first child of Mary exposed to Agent Orange. Earlier it big, small body, poor intellectual development, and it is very stunted. The main reason is because of Mary's father had been a soldier in the war between Vietnam and the US military. Meanwhile, the business was the husband of Mary family serious deterioration. So dad hated her husband, Mary, said she and her children are the scourge of his family. Mary is a graduate of a training school for parenting. But her husband did not give Mary commute. Because he believed that low-wage jobs, and unattended children for Mary to go to work at all.
        Time lapse again, I graduated from college with honors degree. Many companies renowned red carpet invite me to do. After 3 years of work for enterprises to accumulate capital and experience. I was self-founded his own company. Initially starting my career very difficult. So my number too little capital. But then it was over, eat my job increasingly favorable. My income is very high now. And I was married to Ben, a guy I still silently loved ever since his student days. My job as or more favorable than with the help of Ben. I became a billionaire at age 32. Once bumped into Mary in supermarkets. She looked thin and pale too. It turned out that. Wife divorced her husband for over 1 year. Now she's going to toilet cleaner at the supermarket to feed 2 kids to school. Her life became very difficult hour. Since her husband's family went bankrupt, her husband also had a new wife. I felt pity for her!
                                                                                              Author: Pham Thi Hoi

No comments:

Post a Comment