Wednesday, September 16, 2015

13 day for my final attempt

       And 13 more days I will formally put their projects under construction come into reality. 13 days will be passed quickly, it was just under 2 weeks only. 13 day for my final attempt. I'm just happy, just worry when thinking about the moment I put the project into operation. If my project works well, I will be successful, and my life will open up a new chapter full of cheerful and happy. But if my project fails, why? My life would probably fall into misery, to end the deadlock.

      As for the implementation of this project, I have to make every effort during the past 3 years. Despite a lot of times I have full confidence in bringing the project to reality, so that I have received about the failure, bitterness. But I am certain it has not given up. I will make the concept of this project until the end of his life. Perform to ever succeed alone. Knowing how cold winter night, I sit quietly alone all night writing programs for this project. And both know how to run both hot summer days sweating. Just typing the computer, I had to wipe the sweat to yourself. Over the past 3 years as a period of austerity to me. So I stay with the company where I was employed, to in implementing this project. So, I do not have money to take care of the most basic needs of themselves are good. My life was very hungry, needy. But the intention to abandon this project has never appeared in my head.
       If the 13 day again I failed to bring this project to reality. Then surely I will be sad and miserable lot. I would panic would not know how to live. For now, I have very little money. My business besides construction projects, are stalled. Maybe right at the end of the year, demand for home painting in many people. Then I was lucky to find a few orders for construction paints. Therefore, I am feeling very worried about the moment putting the project into reality ahead. Because there may be moments brought me to heaven, or that will push me to hell of negative emotions. Now I can put the project into practice to see if it works or not. But I'm scared, I did not feel confident. And the test put the project into practice for each one works not much capital. Time to strengthen and repair the damage done by putting the project into test failed may be up to 6 months. It was a period too long for a poor man like me. So, I need to cherish every experiment.
      Although 13 more days I will again fail again. I will continue to go on this road. Though I have nowhere grief. To limit the risks of% I failed in 13 days. I will really try to complement new programs in the last 13 days this. Then I will succeed. If I do not succeed in 13 days, it will be many days of my life, so I put my project to the complete victory.
                                                                                             Author: Pham Thi Hoi

No comments:

Post a Comment