Wednesday, September 16, 2015

This winter will you please come with me go

      Autumn has come, leaves fall off the road a lot. This fall there was no dry as the past autumn. Which ever winds to bring the cold made me shiver. Temperatures have dropped well below the annual average. Signalling home this year I will have a cold winter.

       In the early autumn chill that as early this winter. The lonely man always secretly wished someone you love on the side. Winter but, in the cold weather. It suddenly crave a warm embrace of his people truly love. People crave to be shared all that they think, to feel warmer in heart ... That's also what the roots out.
       Fall would probably quickly go through, while winter seems to come very close. And wedding season has begun. Today my village has 2 wedding. Looking at the young people in costume happy bride and groom, I could not grieve. Knowing how long I have been so happy here? Stars happy to come to me too late. Why my life has too many tortuous, unfortunate.
       I do not know what to do to change their fate. In addition to caring for the job, try learning to cultivate ourselves. Maybe I need to take care of their homes, dress, hair, his appearance ... more. Because who knows, in a lucky day, the prince of my dreams will appear at my door. And he will officially step into my life. It really is a great happiness.
       He, guys that I really love, do not know how he now and then. One day you will look up to me or not? Or true love story between him and me forever just a dream. But I know, my heart still love him dearly. And though we were apart for so long, but I can not forget him to come up with a different man. And perhaps this life forever, I'll just remember him only.
       This winter is much I'll miss you very much. He is somewhere, there when you remember me? Who dare to love will connect all distances? Because you and I love each other, we are in the shadow of another heart, why until now we are still far apart? I began to feel tired and know he loves. This winter will you please come with me go.
                                                                                                  Author: Pham Thi Hoi

No comments:

Post a Comment