Tuesday, September 29, 2015

To fully happy with the success of myself

      My job is to go in the end. Maybe I was going to succeed. On the progress of my work accomplished every day like this. I think that maybe after one month I'll be successful. Despite my success depends on a lot of other objective factors. But what paddy on subjective factors, I have done it already. And I'm very happy to see the progress of the work. Only 1 month from now, I will put my system is set up to operate in practice. Everything seems great. I began to have faith in my success in this testing time. Though my heart still have one little dissatisfaction, a bit of anxiety. But okay, I'm sure all will be fine in the next month.

       Just my work is successful, then I will be considered a success in life. I will have a life of joy, happiness, true to his dream. But I know, success always has two sides. So, I need to have good preparation to defend his success. It is best to me to secrecy about their own success. I still live a simple, normal to avoid the attention of many people. Because even myself also need to adapt with success. I fear success so significantly that I was stunned and then make mistakes. Many in fact evidence has proven that, when successful, or a fallen man than the poor. To succeed sometimes makes people lose their sincerity. It should not be very good but others cheered, adulation. And there are so many fun entertainment unfair always call them. But they themselves also fall into complacency, not wanting to get ahead in life at all. When living in difficult and needy, people just have a desire, there is the rise in life. They do everything for ourselves progressive. And no fun entertainment unfair invite them all. So, sometimes people keep their poverty was kind than the rich.
        To fully happy with the success of myself. I should try to consolidate ourselves, perfecting the human personality and intellectual capacity of itself in the coming days. Oh my success! I believe that day is coming very close to me. Just I try to add a little longer. Then I will achieve my dream for so long. To me, success is happiness!
                                                                                             Author: Pham Thi Hoi

No comments:

Post a Comment