Tuesday, September 29, 2015

The dream of my wedding

      Two months before my cousin got married. The whole family are extremely happy because this message. Since it is 30 years old this year. Also had a master's degree. Currently it is working in the Ministry of Finance. It has got its own house, nice car. Just take a more gentle wife is everything to it would be perfect. But it cites some luck as well. Do not know how, but it is love just being a girl to do with it in the Ministry of Finance. She is just lovely, gentle draft, and heard is very good. So both my home they are very happy that this great team together.

       The day before her grandmother's home that I play. And it has hand plucked goose. Then donated to each family is the grandmother of one goose eye called home gifts. Watch out this little girl was. The gift is small, but it's heart its fragrant draft. So family home my mother's brother was perfect. Both families are successful people in society. They have the qualifications, status, and money. Their lives are perfect.
         As for me, I still struggled with my self-business. Things were not good. And my life is very difficult. Do not know after 2 months my job was successful. As expected of me, and that time I started to make a profit. But capital market is a battlefield. And the order of business for a single girl like me always contain a great deal of risk. But I would try in the coming days. For the following two months, my cousin will enter the happiest day in my life. And I probably will be entering the happiest day of my life. For me, no money means no happiness exists. If I was not successful and wealthy people in the society. It also means that I will never come to love. I do not know why poor people have love. And I think, a life of poverty, how to survive the so-called most advanced culture? So how has this thing called love? But most people still choose together at the poverty, sickness, or wealthy, healthy. So they decided to hold hands in the journey to find his life's happiness. They are partners in life! Maybe my thoughts a bit extreme for love, marriage, and wealth. Anyhow, I would remove the key dates approaching all issues I'm facing in life already. So my only mission now is just trying to work my success alone. All would be great for me. I even wish my wedding took place before my cousin's wedding. And men will share the wealth and happiness for me, is the prince of my dreams.
                                                                                            Author: Pham Thi Hoi

No comments:

Post a Comment