Saturday, September 19, 2015

The way my own failure

     My life is now very sad. I was 32 years old but has yet to take care of themselves enough to eat and wear. Although I had graduated from college in economics. I am quite beautiful, and yet I'm still lonely. Why the hungry, the poor, the lonely still cling to me. Although enriched my dream had since I was a child.

       Then I realized why the hungry, the poor, the lonely just cling to me. Because my personality is very low. Besides learning how much valuable knowledge from university, I also can not apply them to reality. Perhaps in the environment was born and brought up my very worst. Though always try and actively absorb the good things from life and school. But bad things from the environment, the wretched behavior of the people with me from when I was a child was infected files on my personality. Though I never accepted them. Then instinctively I still express them in a natural way. And it demonstrates in the most vivid I have chosen her lover. It was a bad man, selfish, ruthless and infamous. Sometimes I think he's a demon, not a human. And I was slipping a lot of personality when he falls in love. Loving him was the biggest mistake of my life. Error is in my all. Why I love a man like heartless, cruel and selfish way. Why I like to love someone who does not treat me. Even hurt me. For such a person very familiar to me from the instinct. Because I accept the people around me like that. They have treated me so bad to me. But they were my family and friends. I still treat them. And so, he's still my lover.
        Until I failed miserably in my life, I truly realized his mistake. And I was very much self-taught. I need to repair the perception, thinking, personality, and soul. I need to come back as human sincerity, honesty and urge my post. I need to be successful and happy in life. In this life I have endured too much suffering. Therefore, I no longer tolerate more pain. I will try to change the nature of man himself. Because I want my life to change. I will leave behind me all that had passed. All have become the past. And I want them to stay asleep. Right now, I'll start a whole new life. A life of my own.
                                                                                                   Author: Pham Thi Hoi

No comments:

Post a Comment