Saturday, September 19, 2015

Poverty is the world's largest hard error

     Item bread, donuts, bread rolls ... peddling just passed my shophouses. Suddenly I feel you really like. I remember very well the students call the bakery like this peddling back to buy. Feeling enjoy delicious cakes, hot at home so great. Now I drive that feeling. Crave the taste delicious, sweet it. But I have no money. The little money I left. I need my best to save until I succeed. Student days, I was godmother. So my life is quite affluent. And now my life is because I take care of. And the truth is that I am so tragicomic life falling into poverty themselves.

        But all that was going through, I believe so. So my job is there are signs of success. The effort worked during the past 3 years is probably going to get results. I will succeed, I believe so. Just I tried more than a little. Then I'll buy all the cakes you like. Then eat them in a relaxed manner, delectable. Life is sad especially hunger, the poor. Poverty sometimes makes people grow up poor-spirited and wrong. And the most pitiful thing in the world is poverty.
       To overcome poverty, the coming days I will focus 100% effort to work to succeed. I need to say no to poverty. Compared with the misery and humiliation that hunger, poverty brings. Then the hard, a little hard to succeed there worth much. A wise man will always realize that. And they always try our best to achieve success. Success will call successfully. So would constitute a major success. And my life will be successful and happy. People will love, respect and help me more. And I will confidently stood before the man she truly loves. Tell him that I loved him. I suggest you go to marry me. Since there was nothing to prevent us coming together again.
         The more I thought what the poor is both a humiliation. So poor that I had to lose the man she truly loved. So poor that I had lost a lot of good relationships in society. Oh this life, poverty is the greatest error worldly suffering.
                                                                                           Author: Pham Thi Hoi

No comments:

Post a Comment